Thursday 6 September 2012

Sweet treats: eggless cookie dough

If you're anything like me, then you love eating cookie dough!
My mum finds it appalling. I think my sister does too. I don't think they like the whole raw eggs thing.
Anyway, I was baking a batch of cookies yesterday, using an eggless recipe, and I thought...this is perfect for cookie dough eating as it has no raw eggs in! Now everyone can enjoy cookie dough!

Here's the recipe:
(It's pretty huge, so I'd advise you share this out...or just half the amount!)

3oz light brown sugar
4oz margarine
6oz self-raising flour
2tbsp milk
2tbsp golden syrup
a packet of chocolate drops (optional)

All you do is cream the sugar and margarine together, then add everything else and whisk it up!

And, if you don't want to eat the mixture (why wouldn't you!?!?) then this makes about 14 cookies in the oven at 180°C for 8-10 minutes, which are delicious!

(source)
This recipe was taken from allrecipes.co.uk - source.

5 comments:

  1. eggless!? Awesome! I am now eager to try this out! What a lovely blog you have! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. mhmmmmm yum! will try this recipe. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE cookie dough! I have a problem not eating all of the cookie dough before even baking the cookies! I will defiantly have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll have to remember this, especially when pregnancy starts happening. scrumptious!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recipe Rosie, perfect for the kiddies and their pregnant mummy. xJude

    ReplyDelete