Tuesday 17 April 2012

This is huge.

No, I am not pregnant.
Sorry to disappoint.

What I am about to give you is the secret to where I find amazing recipes.
Seriously, you'll never eat bland food again.
It's my secret love. I love just checking out these websites and seeing what tasty treats I am being tempted to make.

I always say that when I have more time I will create all these culinary masterpieces, but for now they are saved away to my favourites file or my Pinterest.

1. Punchfork
This is an amazing food website, and is always constantly updated so that everyday there is something new to feast your eyes on.
link: http://punchfork.com/
Just some ideas to tempt your pallet...
(Roasted Asparagus)
(Quick Tofu Ramen Noodle Soup)
(Red Velvet Cake)
2. Foodgawker
My friend introduced me to this website. It's basically the same set-up as Punchfork, and sometimes their recipes do overlap, but there is so much choice! I'm torn whether to say I prefer this website to Punchfork, maybe, just.
(Whole Grain Pasta Salad)
(Red Velvet Cookie Shortcake)
(Pesto Cheese Twirls)
3. Tesco Real Food
This website is amazing. I first discovered it after I was reading one of the free Tesco magazines and I used all the recipes from it, I then saw a little caption that said to go online for even more recipes, and whola! I'm converted! The recipes get rated by users, so you know which ones are popular!
link: http://www.tescorealfood.com/recipes/all-recipes.html
(Curried carrot soup with cumin tortilla snaps)
(Banana, yoghurt and toasted oats pots)
(Grilled pineapple with lime juice)
Don't they all look gorgeous? I am such a foodie.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment